Crowded teeth

How can you correct crowded teeth?

Orthodontic treatment is the only way to fix crowded teeth, so you should see an orthodontist if you’re interested in having them straightened.

Your orthodontist may discuss the following options with you:

Book a free orthodontic consultation*

Fill in the form below to book your free consultation* and one of our team will be in touch.

Find out more