If you’re pining for a straighter smile, but aren’t keen on the idea of clunky brackets or visible wires, Invisalign’s clear removable aligners allow you to straighten your teeth the discreet way – so all people will notice is your confident smile.
An alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign uses a series of transparent plastic retainers to gently ease your teeth into position – you will change to a new aligner every 1 to 2 weeks, each time getting closer to that straight end result.
Ten reasons why we love Invisalign:
- The clear aligners are almost invisible, making them popular with adults and teens
- Invisalign is easily removable for eating, contact sports and the odd special occasion
- Using ClinCheck software, your Total Orthodontics clinician can show you how your teeth could look after treatment, before you even start
- Your aligners are custom-made to suit your smile, and fit securely over your teeth
- Invisalign is able to treat a range of issues, from slight misalignment to more dramatic transformations
- We work around you – our clinicians will provide you with batches of aligners, so that you can change them on time, wherever you are
- There’s a type to suit everyone; from the super-quick i7 to specially-designed Teen variety
- With no wires or brackets, Invisalign is smooth and comfortable to wear
- You can care for your teeth as normal, as Invisalign can be removed to brush and floss
- It’s tried and tested – used by over 5 million people worldwide (and counting!)
How can I get Invisalign?
It’s easy – simply find your nearest practice, get in touch and arrange a free consultation. Our experienced team will them walk you through your treatment potential, finance options and what you can expect from Invisalign.
Read more about Invisalign:
- Wondering which type to choose? Find out which Invisalign brace is right for you
- What’s involved in Invisalign treatment? Check out our step-by-step guide.
- Interested in the techy side? Read about the latest Invisalign technology.
- Questions about braces as an adult? Your FAQs about adult orthodontics are answered here
- Considering other types of braces? Discover the types of braces available at Total Orthodontics
- Decided that Invisalign’s the one for you? Visit our Invisalign page
- Ready to get started? Find your nearest practice and book a free consultation today!